Monday, March 17, 2008

Woohoo energy and cute body, here I come!

I really hope that I can stick with this. This morning my friend and I got up and were at the gym at 5:00 am, yes me, at the gym at 5, I can hardly believe it myself! We did the elliptical for 20 min, I rode the bike for about 8 min (that was all I could do) and we did some weights after that. I'm so proud of us that we did it. I'm going to try to do it every day. I hope I really do it. It sucked getting up that early, and sucked doing the actual work out, but when I got home I showered and climbed back in bed and laid there for a while, but didn't really need the rest so Id got up and got ready for the day. I've been having the hardest time getting energy going for myself. I think I've just needed to exercise. I'll have to do something really embarrassing and post a before picture of myself for an incentive to keep going. I was inspired by a friend in our ward who does this everyday, she is in killer shape, she runs marathons! I don't really want to run a marathon, but I want to feel good and be happy with my body. Maybe writing about it in my blog will be more motivation?? I hope.

We are buying a trailer. It's a pop up one with the toy hauler in the front of it, we don't have a 4 wheeler but we'll be able to put our bikes and extra stuff there. We get to pick it up on Wed. We are so excited and want to go camping lots. We are going to Moab not this weekend but next. We are going to meet my Brothers family and my Sisters fam. It's going to be kind of a short trip we leave Thurs and come home Sat. We have to be back Sun., Sean and I have to speak in a ward in our Stake.

Sean and I are the Emergency Preparedness Coordinators/Trainers for our stake and region. I'm glad that Sean does most of it, I just kind of do the secretarial stuff for him, which I don't mind, it's kind of fun. I'm glad that he knows what he's doing cause I wouldn't know what to do he's awesome! We are on the High Council circuit for speaking, so once a month we speak in a different ward. I started preparing my talk but haven't gotten too far. I really should work on that.

6 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Teri, it was fun to get a comment from you! That is so great you are getting a trailer. I can't wait for the day for us to get something like that to go camping in. You will make the best memories... do you remember ours in Provo? (Good times) I love Moab! Have a great trip and congrats on the motivation on working out!
Amy

Teri said...

Amy,I totally remember your trailer and I've thought of it while we were looking for one. So much fun, I'm excited for the kids to have fun camping, we've been camping in our tents, but it'll be much easier in the trailer esp. with Jackson.

Natelli Johnston said...

I love that you left a comment for yourself. ha ha I did that too. great minds think alike eh? so are we going to the gym tomorrow?

Amy's Blog said...

New posts please!! I must know more about the working out. Are you still going every day? How do you get up so early? I just bought a bigger size of pants...so I need to get on that train QUICK!!
-Amy Lou

Jonie said...

Hey Teri,
I found your blog, and added you to my list!!! So does that mean you will be speaking in our ward soon, can't wait. It is definitely something I need to getting going on.

The White Wash said...

Teri, Great blog!!! I love it. I am jealous of your trailer and going camping- like Amy said some of our best memories are camping in ours in Sundance and around Utah county. It looks like so muc fun. I miss ya!! Keep in touch!
Luv, Miss