Monday, September 29, 2008

My Baby's One... well he's actually almost 14 months.

I can hardly believe that our baby is 14 months old. We tried for four really long years to get our little baby boy, we went through a lot to get him here. It's amazing how fast the first year goes by, especially when he's not the first! It seems like the pregnancy will never end, when it does the time just flies by.

Connor loved his little brother from the very first day. He didn't ever want to leave him, and wanted to hold him all of the time. Still, he loves to play with him when he gets home from school or gets up in the morning.

Jack was our little yellow man for a little while. He had to be in the billi lights for a little over a week. He was such a good little boy under there. I was just sad that I couldn't hold him.

Now our little guy is a wild child! He's crazy and so funny, he keeps me laughing through out the day (well.. when I'm not screaming). He loves his swing on the swing set and the slide, he tries his hardest to climb up the slide by himself if we don't get him right back up.
This is one of my screaming times. he got in the comet in the bathroom. Thankfully he just played in it and didn't eat it. Now the comet is up high (the things you forget when you don't have a baby for a long time).

We love our little turd Jack Jack. We are so glad that he is a part of our family. He's been a miracle from the start. We love you Jack!

8 comments:

tiff said...

he is so cute! It's amazing how time flies, I want them to be babies longer!!!

Jonie said...

I think he is so adorable!!!
Happy Late Birthday Jack

tiki_lady said...

thanks for being a follower of my blog. It will make it so much easier to keep up with people!

tiki_lady said...

he is so cute! You and Sean make cute babies! I know Jack was trying just as hard to get down here to all of you too!

Aubri n Scott said...

VERY CUTE! VERY VERY CUTE~!

Autumn said...

K..he's so dang cute!!! I can't believe he's already 1!! Time flies!! He is a mini Sean for sure! Love it!

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that he's a year old either! I'm glad that you are blogging again. I was really missing you and actually a little worried. Take care

Amy's Blog said...

He is so adorable and getting so big! I must see him soon! It's reminding me of how long it has been since I have seen your family. :( SAD!