Friday, October 10, 2008

Scentsy Party, My House, Tomorrow

Once again, I've dropped off the blogging map. I've been sucked into another great series of books, I'll be done in a few days and then life will be back to normal until I find more great books. Which is good because my housekeeping is lacking.

Tomorrow from 10am until noon I'll be hosting a Scentsy party at my house. Come if you can. I bought some Scentsy stuff a year ago and I've been an addict ever since. I love for my house to smell nice. They also have room sprays and car fresheners. I love the stuff. They have some new little wall plug in's too and great new fall scents... YUM! So come if you can. Even if you don't want to buy anything come by to socialize and have some little treats.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What's the new series you're reading?
Thanks for the info about the Scentsy stuff. I'm invited to a party here and I didn't know what it was.

Jason and Kristin said...

I have a meeting Sat. so I will miss you. I love my scentsy too!

Mandi said...

I am so sorry I missed your party...even after talking about it yesterday, I didn't forget...I just wasn't home ALL day. I do want to see the cool plug in things that Aubri has been telling me about, when are you closing the show? I will talk to you about it tomorrow!@

tiki_lady said...

Teri, you have to read the last 3 posts on my blog.
i am giving away $50,

the dragged through the dirt post you will love because MY 170 pound dog decided he would chase a victoria secret tongue

and my most recent is about my leap of faith. I know you have a leap of faith story and would love to hear it!