Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

I've been tagged on Facebook by Jennie, Jennifer and Allie tagged me in her blog. I'll copy it for facebook too.

25 things you may or may not know about me:
01. I never had my tonsils out.
02. My funnest dreams are where I jump, I can bounce like a block at a time, it's amazing. I never fly in my dreams, I just bounce like that.
03. When I fold socks I not only have to match the socks, I have to match the wear on the socks.
04. I've been married two times... the second time was the charm.
05. I LOVE Orbit Cinnamint gum, it's the yummiest ever.
06. I've had 13 different cars (excluding spouses cars).
07. I've had 9 positive pregnancy tests, but only have two cute little boys.
08. I was 10 lbs when I was born, I was a chunky monkey. Thankfully I haven't had a 10 lb baby (keeping fingers crossed).
09. I don't think I ever finished a book until I was 16ish, now I LOVE to read.
10. I've done a lot of really dumb things in my life, but really don't regret any of them because I may not be where I am today.
11. I think I've quit more things than I've started... it's something I'm working on.
12. I don't love to play sports but wish I did.
13. When I was 8 or 9 I begged my mom for a kitten, she finally let me get one. I named it Tina and never took care of it and so my mom told me it "ran away".
14. I have a really hard time writing 25 random things about myself.
15. I broke my wrist last year, ice skating, Jackson was 5 months old. I had surgery. I have a plate and six screws in my wrist. The year before my cute niece Allie broke her wrist long boarding, we have matching scars from our surgeries.
16. I Didn't get glasses until I was 25.
17. I've never needed braces.
18. I can still do a back flip on the trampoline, but pee my pants every time, I'm getting old.
19. I can't balance a book on my head because it's too pointed.
20. I broke my femur when I was three, tubing with friends. The Dr. thought I'd have a limp for the rest of my life, but he fixed me up real good so I don't.
21. I am one of the klutziest people I know. I've only come into it as an adult. I think I used to be quite... well... unkutzy.
22. I love to even see a beach, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
23. I'm planning on going back to school when my youngest is in school full time to get my nursing degree.
24. I realize that I'm 33, but sometimes can't believe I'm a wife and a mom.
25. My faith means a lot to me and plays a big part in my life.

I tag everyone who read this, cause I've enjoyed reading other peoples 25 random things.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

8 comments:

Jen said...

# 1, # 3- Me too! I didn't know that about #4. LOL at #18! Thanks for playing! I'm excited to know you have a blog!! YAY!

misc. said...

hahahah the jumping in dreams one was gunna be on mine too!!! weird we are like the same person...besides the 2 kids... and the coolness.

Nibarger said...

of course i know who the baker is! I haven't forgotten when you guys tried to get me tipsy with banana cake and rum frosting...oh so delicious!!!

Chelsea said...

I loved reading that! You do have a lot of interesting things to say. I've been tagged too but I just can't get the stinking thing done......

Autumn said...

That was fun to read...I don't know why I didn't see it on Facebook. P.S. I do the same thing when I fold socks!

Amy's Blog said...

Lou Poo,
I love, love, love your list. I have known you for a real long time and even I learned a bunch of stuff from this list. Particularly numbers 19, 20 and 23. I also hear you with #24. Not that I am a wife or a mother....but I can't believe that I am 34 and am a grown-up with grown-up responsibilities.

The White Wash said...

Fun to read!! It makes me miss ya all the more. Watch my FB for mine. I've been working on it. LOVE YA!!

Rob said...

You did a great job. I found it so hard to come up with 25 things all about me. Perhaps I too often focus on the kids or something!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com