Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a GIRL!

I feel too poopy to type much. Last week we had the ultrasound and everything looks good and it's a girl, no little peter in those pictures. The Dr. looked and looked to make sure there was no little peter and we saw girl parts!

Yes, still puking. I found a really strange coping strategy for changing diapers. If I hum in my lowest voice or growl it does something to my throat so I don't gag. If you ever have the same problem try it and let me know. I know I'm weird but I wonder if it works for other peeps too.

10 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little girl will be great...Maybe I should try...then we would both have 2 boys and 1 girl...lol J/K....I am so happy for you..Sorry you are so sick..

Jodi Jo said...

Oh, honey. I really am excited for you that it is a girl, but so sorry that you are still puking. You are in my thoughts.

Rod and Jess said...

WOO-HOO!!! Congratulations! Welcome to the world of pink, princess, and priss! We are so excited for you! I seriously cannot believe you are STILL puking! Can I do anything for you at all??? Hang in there - she'll be worth it! (I hope! :))

Jonie said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you, how did the men in your life react to the news of a girl?

Emily said...

Congrats!! Your little Jackson was at play group today and I couldn't believe how big he is! 2 boys and a little lady-my boys love helping and protecting their little sister.

Lewis Family said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon! ~Emily

Chelsea said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see the little Teri! I'm imagining blue eyes, blond hair, and a great smile! Sorry that you are still puking. I could only breathe out of my mouth or I gagged if I smelt anything.

Jen said...

How exciting! CONGRATS!!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

So happy for you. Sorry you are so sick. love, Venna Rae

Jason and Kristin said...

No Way!!! That's AMAZING! I'm so happy for you, and yet sooo sad that you are still heaving. Hang in there.