Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PINK EYE??? and other grumps..

I don't know what my family has, it could be pink eye??? Grrrrr. Jack is actually over it, but now Connor and Sean have it. I'm keeping them isolated, I'm one of those paranoid parents that despises passing stuff around. I'm keeping my contacts in, they could possibly be saving me.

I think I should take off my baby ticker, it makes me a little depressed seeing, today, 140 days to go. Ugh, really? Ultra sound a week from today. I'm looking forward to seeing if it's a healthy baby and we should find out what the sex is, I'll be 21 weeks so we should be able to tell.

I think I have insomnia. I woke up at 2 this morning cause Jack was crying, he can whimper and I wake up I don't know what the deal is. I laid there trying to go back to sleep because I baby sat my great niece today and she gets here at 5:30, so I knew I only had a few hours of sleep left, I just couldn't do it. Other than a short half our nap I've been awake since 2. I might just go crazy. I had been doing really good not puking lately, but today puked my guts out.. I think. Maybe I have a gut or two left.. okay.. I have a big gut left.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

YAY! for the ultrasound. Not the pink eye! I'm so excited to know what you are having.

Jodi Jo said...

So sorry that you have to deal with your family being sick on top of you being all the time pregnancy sick. It's funny, but I was thinking that 140 days looked like a small number. I am so excited for you to find out what you are having! I would wake up at random hours when I was pregnant and not be able to go back to sleep too. I hope tomorrow is better!

Amy's Blog said...

Lou...the insomnia sounds terrible! I would tell you to take a sleeping pill, but you can't because you are preggers. RATS!! And, you are right, that ticker is depressing. Get rid of it! So nice to talk to you last night. I love you sooo much! Remember, $550 a WEEK!!!!!

Rod and Jess said...

You are STILL puking??? You poor girl! I wish I had the magic pill to bring to you! I can't wait to hear what this baby is! Hopefully just having that ultrasound will make things all worth it for you! Hang in there!

Amy Jones said...

Aw, man!!! We had the pink eye crap circle through my house when I was pregnant. What the...

Sorry it happened to you. That SUCKS! Blech.

Love you muchas! Call me if you need me. Or my pink eye medicine. Or someone to cry/vent to. Or someone to kick (just not in the face).

AMY MICHELLE said...

Pink eye is the WORST!!!! Why does it have to pass person to person so easily. Evan had it for his baby blessing. All the pictures he has a nice pink eye. Hope you guys are over it!

I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Boy? Girl? I seem to not sleep great when I am prego too, think it is the hormones. But just think it is almost SPRING and that always makes time go faster. Before you know it you will be holding your new baby and feeling great.

tiki_lady said...

poor teri! gut puking, nice! maybe I could call you after eating a full dinner and listen to you wretch in the bathroom, it would make me wretch! second thought, I don't like the way food tastes the second go around!

I hope its a girl!!