Monday, July 20, 2009

T Minus One and Counting

I can hardly believe that I've made it. This has been a really long pregnancy. I don't know that it's any longer than the other three, but it's been LONG. I go to the hospital in the morning to get induced. I'm really surprised that I haven't gone into labor on my own yet. Today I've been doing things to get ready for this event, moping, washing everyone's bedding, we went to Lowes so Sean could paint our front door (which I really like, way to go sweetie!). I've been having lots of contractions while I've been up doing things, especially making bunk beds, holy moly it's difficult to do, esp. pregnant. I'm super glad that I've made it. I ate my last dinner ever being pregnant, I'll never have that experience again, and I'm totally fine with it. Labor and Delivery called me about the schedule and they are really busy tomorrow so she asked how quickly I could be there after they call, I told her 10-15 min, she said they will probably call me first, HIP HIP HOORAY!!! They could call as early as 4am. So I'm off to pack a bag. I can't wait to post a picture of our new little baby.

By they way, Connor is doing lots better. He's getting his appetite back. His eye is still quite light sensitive, but he ventured outside today, so I'll chalk that up to doing lots better. He hasn't liked "being sick" at all, so hopefully he won't decide to "concuss himself" again. The Dr. in the ER used that and I thought it sounded funny and couldn't wait to use it. He's excited to see the new baby tomorrow, he's been saying that he can't wait to hold a new little baby again.

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Good luck sleeping tonight, I'd be too EXCITED!!!

tiki_lady said...

congrats can't wait for the pics!

Jonie said...

soooo excited for you, can't wait to hear the news.

Amy Jones said...

WAAAAA-freaking-HOOOOO! Best of luck, I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way! Love ya!

Emily said...

We're back and Nate would love to take Connor off your hands when your little one comes home. Good luck!