Here is Chloe after a bit of sprucing up
.Needless to say, Teri has been kind of busy lately and not really getting too much sleep.
I saw this picture of our new family addition, and wanted to share it.
Thanks to everyone for the yummy food and gifts you have brought over, and for stopping in just to give Chloe her first of many hugs.
I'll bother Teri to post something soon.


6 comments:
ok - this is just about the prettiest picture. She couldn't be more perfect or beautiful. Congratulations Drew family.
SOOOOO cute. And, on the cutest blanket. I still love it. :)
She is beautiful! so glad you shared, sorry teri isn't getting much sleep these days! Sean, way to step up man!! that is some serious props, you blogging and ADDING pictures! I need to get MR. Incredible going on this blogging stuff.
Ahhh, so sweet :)
She's absolutely perfect and precious!! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations, she is adorable. You can drop her off over here at night, we're not doing any sleeping either. What's one more?
Post a Comment