Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Fun

Everyone had a great Christmas. Time is going by so quickly anymore that we didn't do all that I'd like to do with our kids this Christmas season. We did make it to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights, while driving through Jack was saying "WOW" the entire time, he does that every time we drive by a house that has lots of lights, it always makes me laugh.

We were able to go to Connor's Christmas sing at his school. He spotted us in the crowd when he walked onto the stage and sang right to us the whole time. He did a great job! He's the one looking right at the camera, what a cutie pie!




I took these pictures after church the Sunday before Christmas, it's difficult getting multiple children to work with me. I have lots to learn. It's a good think I got Photoshop Elements for Christmas. I've yet to load it on the computer, I have lots of reading to do first in the Photoshop for Dummies book.

Christmas morning was exciting 5:30 am came pretty early when the boys woke up. We let Chloe sleep, as she probably wouldn't appreciate being up opening presents as much as the boys. Connor was really excited to get the microscope that he's been asking and asking for. Connor loves science and discovering things, we love that about him. Jackson was so happy to get a Thomas the Train set, he was dancing as we were helping him open the wrapping. We were able to stay home all day and play!We had a great day.

Jackson loved Sean's mini remote control car, he took it over right when he saw what it does. He tries to get every car he has to drive with a remote, darn those cars just don't cooperate!
Connor is showing Grandpa Drew his cool new microscope. Grandpa was telling him how he still has the one he got when he was a little boy like him.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute kids! Nate didn't wear his glasses so it took him awhile to find me.

Amy's Blog said...

OMG, these pictures are so cute. Your kids always pose in the funniest way for pictures. Love it!