While we were waiting for Sean and Connor to change into their dry clothes we went into the primary room. We were all handed an index card to write something to Connor for the primary to give him on Sunday. I love that idea, it's going to be something that he will always keep. He said he felt good and happy after. I hope he always remembers how he felt right after. I remember how I felt. I don't remember much about the day, but I remember how I felt and I felt so warm and so good, a feeling that is hard to describe. I'm very pleased that Connor made the choice to be baptized, I know that the Gospel will bring him so much comfort and direction in his life. I for one am glad that I was baptized when I was 8, for those very reasons. I love Connor very much, he is an amazing little boy!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Newest Member
While we were waiting for Sean and Connor to change into their dry clothes we went into the primary room. We were all handed an index card to write something to Connor for the primary to give him on Sunday. I love that idea, it's going to be something that he will always keep. He said he felt good and happy after. I hope he always remembers how he felt right after. I remember how I felt. I don't remember much about the day, but I remember how I felt and I felt so warm and so good, a feeling that is hard to describe. I'm very pleased that Connor made the choice to be baptized, I know that the Gospel will bring him so much comfort and direction in his life. I for one am glad that I was baptized when I was 8, for those very reasons. I love Connor very much, he is an amazing little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
we're sorry we couldn't make it! i'm a lame cousin! work is understaffed right now because of a hiring freeze so I couldn't leave and mike was working by himself that day. OOOOO we hate work! we love you guys though. we'll come congradulate connor bonnor though.
Looks like you had a very special day. Thanks for posting the great pictures. It is so good to catch up on what is going on in your life.
Love to you!
What a cute little guy! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Good job raising a cutie!
Baptisms are my favorite part of my calling. Especially when I get to be there for Graham's friends. Connor is such a sweet boy and I loved the spirit that was there during his baptism. Your family is so adorable.
Teri, you have a beautiful family. I just found your blog. It is fun to see how happy you are.
Teri, Sean and Conner....
I was so sad that I couldn't be there with you. Hope to make it up to you soon. I ways so happy to hear there was so many of the family there. We all love you soooo much.
Congratulations Connor!!! You are an awesome kid and we are so happy for you, that you got baptized! Way to go! sorry we weren't there to help you celebrate, but know that we love you very much! Always remember the way you felt on that special day.
I know that Heavenly Father is very proud of you too!
Congratulations Connor! Looks like a great day was had by all.
Post a Comment