
Chloe now has a big girl bed-bye bye baby (wiping tear away).
I found this little diddy on KSL for FREE! I LOVE free (thanks Tracy, your the best!).
It needed a little fixing up, I glued some split wood together and patched it. I made a trip to Lowes for some missing hardware, and Voila! Chloe's new bed.

She likes to play on it during the day and thankfully she fell asleep in it last night all by herself! The first few nights I had to lay with her (I'm sure that was quite a sight).

These are a few looks I'm trying out. We are lucky to have some beautiful quilts! I need to get a new sheet for the other quilts, and she needs a little pillow to match, but it's darn cute!
Jack loves it too!
P.S. That was the second time we did rollers in her hair... it. didn't. quite. work. out. either time. I'll keep trying though.
7 comments:
You have got some raging steals on furniture lately! The quilts are to die for...oh to have a girl with girly things. Love the Cabbage Patch doll on the side too!
What an adorable bed. She looks so happy with it too. I love all your new furniture!
She's SO HUGE! What an adorable little girl. Love the bed...love the bedding. Wow.
And I'm currently coveting your armoire. I need one of those things for all my crafty stuff! Good job!
so cute! Chloe is just the most adorable little thing! I can't believe she's in a bed!
awe, i wanted to see a pic of you with your feet hanging over the side looking like jolly green giant! I love the quilts! They are beautiful!
That bed is gorgeous. You have such great style auntiepoo. And you take the most adorable pictures! I luff your blog.
ahhhh I MISS CO CO BEAN!!! please let me come hug her!!!
Post a Comment