Thursday, July 28, 2011

hmm, it's been a little while.

I'm the best blogger there is out there!!! It's been 5 months since my last entry, sweeeettt! I just love the summer time and spending my days outside, or just doing stuff I guess. I will not be looking forward to winter this year, summer has been so much dang fun, I will cry when it's over!

Chloe just had her second birthday! We had so much fun!
(I made her cute little outfit! Love it!)
Daddy found the perfect gift for her and she takes it everywhere with her. We got her "My First Purse", it's so perfect for her. We've learned how observant she is, when we are walking to the door to leave she gets out her keys, and usually has her phone in her hand too. It is the cutest thing.
(We took Jack and Chloe to the track the other day to run with us)

Connor and Jack got her some Zoobles toys, they are way fun too. Jack and Chloe will sit down and play with them for... minutes on end!

We were lucky to have Aunt Jody and the girls stop by and also my mom and Don came by too, they ate some cake and ice cream with us, it was super fun!

We are in the process of redoing Chloe's room. She got a new bed (I'm repainting it) and she has some new bedding on the way in the mail. It'll be super fun!

We love Chloe so much, she is so much fun! She has so much personality and she is so expressive, she's a hoot! Happy Birthday little munch!

2 comments:

Stormy said...

Happy Birthday Cloe! What a cutie patootie. She's a big girl now.

mother goose said...

so fun so fun! oh my gosh! so I blog sporatically because I am basically on dial up and it makes any computer time miserable. so what I do from my phone is what we get.
You look super fabulous! I guess, i need to start spending time at the track.
you should really blog more, because your kids are so stinkin cute and I just love how your daughter is your mini me! LOL!! fun fun times, so glad you are embracing the moments and not wasting time telling everyone about it! LOL, but I love when you do!