Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures of the Event of the Summer

I stole some of these pictures from my friends blogs because they were great pictures and some of the pictures I took were all sorts of blurry.. Seems as though I forgot that you have to hold the button down half way to focus the shot before you push it all the way down. Oops, I got a few good ones, but I put some of the bad ones on here just so you can see the mania.

I stole this picture from Amy. We were excited for an awesome night ahead. I'm so glad that I have friends that are as goofy as me : ).

We met the rest of our group at the restaurant, so this is only part of us.

Our group at Olive garden. I think the people around us thought we were having too much fun, but is there such a thing on girls night? I don't think so.

So, I just wanted to take pictures of the people that dressed up for the occasion, they happily posed for me. Girl in pretty dress.

This is inside Barnes & Noble.. It was sheer craziness. You could pretty much turn around where you stood and that's about it. Helloooo crazy.

More diehards.. I love it.

I think this is a wolf and Rosalie???

We bailed the craziness and went to a bigger store... WalMart to wait in the line for a cheaper copy of the book. The line was great and we could move around. A few of us are MIA I think.

Nat even got some shopping in, picked up a few things she needed.

I saw some belts and wanted to dress up too!

At midnight they brought the books out! Woo hoo! I was excited.

On the way home, Natelli read to us, she added a few things in that really weren't part of the book. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. I hadn't had a laughing attack in a while, it was fun! Thanks girls for a really fun night! We'll have to make up a reason to do it again soon. XOXOXOXOXOX to you all.

11 comments:

ktmay said...

i am so jealous of how many friends you have. how did you meet all of those women? church? is that like your relief society? that's crazy. and yall look like so much fun. i just did the whole "tag" thing...that occupied me for a while on an otherwise uneventful day, LOL...so thanks for that! I love that quilt and sock money you made. they go together awesome. i have always wanted to make a sock monkey. i love them. i might just do that and keep it for myself. actually, emily would probably love it. you bought a kit right? with all the fabric included? your color-coordinated closet made me laugh. i have never had any kind of "system" as far as hanging up my clothes. i don't even separate the summer and winter clothes. too lazy. belize looks awesome. i love beaches but swimming with sharks? no thanks! too scary.

Natelli Johnston said...

FUN FUN FUN! what a great night.

Amy's Blog said...

Hahahahaha!!! I love it when someone is dorky enough to show up in a wolf costume. Yay! Looks like you had a super fun time.

Cheryl said...

Looks like a great girl's night out.
It took several pictures down for me to realize what the Team Edward on the T-shirts was for. We are still waiting for mail delivery of the new book---next time we'll go to Walmart too.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!!

Autumn said...

I'm like you Ter...I am smiling so big the whole time I'm reading this! So much fun! Loved it when Nat was reading to us...we were laughing so hard we almost peed! He He!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

On my, You do have alot of friends!
I love any excuse for a PARTY and a good laugh. We get so carried away at Bunko, it is so good for the soul.
I listened to the first 3 on CD, haven't got the 4th book. But I will. Gotta stay in th know.
Love you, Venna

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

PS You are beautiful, you should have been in the movie!

tiki_lady said...

Teri, you are so much fun! I wish I were there with you all, but then I would stick out like a SORE THUMB! I need a bit of color and umm.. can you all eat sumptin? No, seriously, you all look so great and what a blast you guys had. I don't blame you for leaving and going to Wally World. That was crazy there! I would have left too.
I wish I was in the car listening to Nat read. Perhaps that was Breaking Dawn Unleashed. rofl.

Jason and Kristin said...

Nice! I love your pictures. I think you're missing one though, you know with the hot pink and silver belt....
Ok, we are doing it again Dec. 12 so mark it on your calendar!!!!

kelley said...

I love your shirts!! And I am still laughing right now over your comments about Jacob throwing the dog bowl and Emmett collecting his bet. I'm going to have to go back and read those parts again! Pricelss.