Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Fabulous!

Tralalalalalala trallalalalala. I finished reading Breaking Dawn today! It was fabulous! I loved it! After I finished, I took a much needed shower, and bathed my baby (I had been ignoring him a bit the last few days) and then I took him on a walk. This was a really great weekend. I had so much fun. Friday night I went with some girlfriends from da hood (16 of 'em) out to eat at the Olive Garden. We had a great time and laughed our heads off, we were so excited to be out I think, with no kids and just the girls... I was a little giddy and spazy and it was so much fun. We went to Barnes and Noble after dinner to see the partay there. It was crazy. People were all dressed up. There was a guy in a wolf costume, girls in their dressy dresses... of course our group was sporting our "Team Edward" shirts we made with iron on transfers (they were really really cute, thanks Autumn, I still owe you money by the way.) It was a little too crazy there for us so we headed to WalMart to get our books there. The line wasn't too long, I think we were out of the store by 12:15 am and on our way home.. Of course I couldn't just go to sleep when I get home at.. what ever time it was when I got home. I had to stay up until 4 reading, then Jack wakes up at 6:30. That's okay, I got a lot of good reading in yesterday. I closed the book early last night though at midnight and woke up again at 6:30 and finished the book today.. I have a bit of a headache, I don't know why. I'll post some pictures later. I haven't downloaded them yet. I've been a bit busy. Don't worry Amy Lou, I got lots of pictures of the crazy people in costume for you. So here's too a great weekend! Thanks girls!

9 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

I got my copy on Saturday and can't wait to start!!! I decided to reread the third (started last week) so now I need to finish it before reading Breaking Dawn. I am kinda sad the series is going to be over, so I am trying to take it slow. I love that you went to one of the midnight parties, sounds like it was very entertaining. Can't wait to see pic's.

How did you get the blog list that tells the updates?

ktmay said...

i can not wait to see the costumed geeks...i meant people.LOL that is so hilarious to me when people dress up, like for star wars movies and stuff. once i saw actual trekkies and i almost peed my pants laughing. i didn't have a camera on me, though. what a bummer! i read the 1st book-twilight- and thought it was so-so. i never read the others, even though i had all 3. i finally gave them to my sister and she went crazy over them. i guess i just didn't get it. i'm out of the loop on that one!

Autumn said...

Yahoo...you finished it!! I'm about 1/2 way so we'll dish when I'm done! Had so much fun...loved your craziness! Can't wait until the movie is out!

Amy Jones said...

How's the headache? I finished mine last night...and yup, I think I have a bit of a late-night-book-reading hangover myself. Ugh. LOVED it. :)

Bonnie said...

I had so much fun Friday night!! You are a HOOT!! Sorry to be the party pooper and leave early. Can't wait to read the book...HOPING it's as good as we all hoped!! We need to get together again sometime!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm loving the pic of your shirt crooked on Autumn's blog! I can't believe you finished it already. I have not started it yet because IT STILL HASN'T COME IN THE MAIL! Note to self: Don't bother pre ordering next time. Seriously, you were so much fun! Let's do it again Dec. 12!

Unknown said...

This is Jenny, Autumn's friend I just have to tell you that you are so cute and I had the best time. You are so fun. I think I am going to have to invite myself to all your girls nights out.

Amy's Blog said...

It looks like you guys had the BEST TIME! I wish I could have been there. I have only read the first book, so I am definitely on Team Edward at this point.

tiki_lady said...

LOL, gee, I wonder why your head hurts you sleep deprived woman! I love it! I have not finished yet. a bit crazy here plus Beauty has now confiscated the book and I can not read it. She is trying to finish it before she has to head out to girls camp.