Monday, December 29, 2008

Ode to my Porcelain


This has been my view for the last several weeks. It is making me so grumpy. The next 7 months better go by so fast! I remember with Jackson it seemed like it'd never end, I hope this one isn't the same. My Zofran doesn't work, can someone become immune to zofran after using it for 2 other pregnancies? So my update on the pregnancy is; I feel like poop!

Christmas was nice. It snowed a TON! It was so nice to have a white Christmas. It was so much fun to watch all the 4 wheelers pulling sleds behind, it looked like a lot of fun. The boys had a lot of fun, Connor said it was "the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!" that's always nice to hear. Sean surprised me this year, we don't normally surprise each other. He did so good and got me some books I've been wanting to read, some classic novels. I'm excited.

My mother in law loaned me some movies, some BBC Jane Austen ones. Some of them are SO bad. I watched Northanger Abby. Have you seen it? I wonder if the book is like the movie. It was the most bizarre movie I'd ever seen, the best part is that I watched the whole thing.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Update on the side view mirror; it's fixed my amazing husband got a new one and popped it right on, now it's as good as new! Thanks amazing hubby!

8 comments:

Allie said...

I'm sorry that you feel so pooopy! You are always so nice even when you feel so poorly. I'm not. Haha. I hope you're getting time to snuggle up in cushy blankets and read all your classic novels.

Thanks for the compliments about Maddie's pictures. It was my first attempt with indoor lighting, so it made me so happy to hear you say that the lighting was good! And guess what! I got a real deal studio lighting kit for Christmas. So anytime you want a cute family photo shoot inside your own house... lemme know. ;)

Jonie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, maybe it won't last as long this time because it is a girl, here is to hoping. Miss you, I will call you soon.

Jason and Kristin said...

You poor little lamb. I hope you get feeling better soon. I'm glad Christmas went well and that you have new books and movies to enjoy. Good luck with the porcelain.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh Teri,
Sorry you don't feel well.

Autumn said...

Teri...you poor poor girl! I'm so sorry! What can I do for you?? Send Conner on over here to play with the boys!! ...and Jackson too! Call me if you need anything~Glad you had a good Christmas!

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry. That is no fun! Isn't it crazy that we get this sick and we do it again!?? It's worth it when you have a beautiful baby in the end. Hang in there. I'm glad that you had a great Christmas.

tiki_lady said...

oh what a sweet husband! Hang in there! it is all worth it as you well know!

Nibarger said...

Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling bad! I guess I don't have it as bad because since i left my first trimester, I haven't been feeling bad at all. I have felt really blessed because of it. I'm super excited to be pregnant at the same time as you!