Sean and I have felt so blessed many many times for living where we do. You just can't pick your neighbors, you find a house that will work for a while and hope for good neighbors. We have the best neighbors and best ward friends EVER. We could use a house with a better floor plan, but we just can't bring ourselves to move because we love our neighbors so much. We may just have to knock our house down and rebuild someday.
My friend Natelli made me feel so blessed today. She brought us dinner and cleaned my really messy kitchen while she was here. Then came back later and cleaned my bathroom! As Sean said "She is beyond a friend." Thank you so much Natelli for always being such a wonderful friend, you listen to my complaints and give us so much with me being sick so often. We love you and are so glad to have you guys for our friends and neighbors.
I so appreciate all of the well wishes that I get from my amazing friends.
P.S. Thank you to whoever did the 12 days of Christmas for us. It was so much fun, Connor was excited everyday to see what came. We were thinking we would have to start a tradition of doing that for someone each year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Aaahhhhh...Natelli is destined for sainthood! I just talked to her this morning and she was babysitting a neighbors kids! Seriously! She is awesome! We do live in a great neighborhood!
Nat's a keeper!
You really do have great friends and great neighbors. We really miss living there. Nat is very, very cool.
Nat is a total doll! I could tell from the moment I met her that she was a funny and awesome person. Don't move! A bigger or better house might be nice, but friends are the QUALITY of life....you can't pass up amazing friends!
Post a Comment