Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bumantic!!

I just typed in a word verification on my nieces blog, it was "bumantic". Don't you think that should be real word? What would it mean? A romantic bum? I think I'm going to start using it maybe I can get it into websters, but I can't take credit for it, blogger should take credit.

Morning comes so stinking early. Connor has to get up before the sun comes up. We got new bunk beds and they delivered them this morning at 7:30. I woke Connor up and told him that they are coming to deliver the bunk beds and he was so excited he said "Will they set them up and then I can sleep in my new bed for the rest of the night?" Poor boy, it happens often that he wakes up wondering why he has to get up in the middle of the night and go to school. A few more months... but I'm ready for spring now. I can't ski this year so the snow is useless to me. I'm ready for sun, warmth, and laying a blanket out on the grass to read a good book or going for a nice walk in the hood.

7 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

I am diggin the new word! we will go for walks in the hood together with all our youngins.

Autumn said...

I LOVE the new word! If you and Nat are takin the youngins for walks in the hood...walk on by to my pad and jive with me too!

Allie said...

Oh goodness. I agree. Spring can't come too soon. And I love bumantic. I always hope to see a verification that looks like it could be a real word! Poor Connor and me seem to be on the same wavelength.. Does he like the new bunk bed?

Aubri n Scott said...

Great Blog! I love the new word! I would love to go for walks with you as well! How are you feeling? Call me sometime!

Brenda said...

You are so very creative! I think the word would refer to that time when your spouse planned an evening out for the two of you but only because you demanded it and it was a real flop..not romantic at all.

Jason and Kristin said...

Your post was very Bumatic. I'm lovin the new background. hOpe your feeling better these days.

Amy Jones said...

I'm loving Brenda's chosen description. Your post brightened up my day.

I miss you. One of these days we'll be able to leave our homes and venture outside and see each other again. I do not like winter!!!!

If you all are out walking and jiving PLEASE come rescue me from my life. AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!