Friday, January 23, 2009

Poor Sean


It's raining out, pollution all around sludge is probably coming down, and yet another bomb threat at Jordan. He was late getting home yesterday due to a bomb threat, paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. I turned on the TV this morning to see that there is another bomb threat at Jordan High. I guess they didn't quite get the effect they wanted yesterday because only he and a few teachers were left in the building. I just hope he doesn't get blown up. I love my man!

I'm done with this weather. I need some sunshine desperately. If I wasn't so afraid of getting skin cancer again I'd go to the tanning bed to get some artificial sunlight, who knows maybe I will anyway. This is so depressing. Last year we were contemplating moving to Alaska, I thought I could love it, but now I think not. I need sunshine. Come on sunshine, come out to play. If I wasn't sick, I'd head to the mountains for a nice ski day, but alas... I am sick.

I have a friend who does triathlons, her teams sponsor is Luna (nutrition bars) and their team is called the Luna Chix. I love it! I thought that was pretty witty, do you get it? Lunatics? Funny right? I want to join their team someday. They ROCK!

9 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Thank goodness for brave men!
Tell him thanks for us.
I have a fantastic idea, get out of the yuk and come to sunny, southern Utah!!!

Rod and Jess said...

I second the thanks to Sean for keeping our community safe - and thanks to the wife for that difficult sacrifice as well! I have never had the winter blahs like this in my life! I have considered the tanning beds more than once, but I fear them now a days - and I haven't even had skin cancer (yet!)! I didn't know you had! That's not something to mess with . . . However, I wouldn't be opposed to all of us running away to Hawaii for a week - or three! :)

Rod and Jess said...

I second the thanks to Sean for keeping our community safe - and thanks to the wife for that difficult sacrifice as well! I have never had the winter blahs like this in my life! I have considered the tanning beds more than once, but I fear them now a days - and I haven't even had skin cancer (yet!)! I didn't know you had! That's not something to mess with . . . However, I wouldn't be opposed to all of us running away to Hawaii for a week - or three! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

You poor thing your still sick! Will it ever end (hehe in a few more months). Bummer about the double bomb threat. I guess it turned out alright or I probably would have heard something more about it. I am so with you on the sunshine. I'm not loving our January weather this year.

Autumn said...

Love Sean for keeping us all safe!! BTW Easton needs to ask him a few questions for scouts sometime...glad we have the friendly police officer connection across the fence! :) Hope you're feeling better soon! I hear ya on the weather! YUCK!! Come on sunshine!!!

Chelsea said...

I hope that Sean is alright too! I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. I need to go to the tanning bed too, I think. Light therapy, here we come!

Amy Jones said...

I'm with you: SUNSHINE NOW! Let's start a campaign with God...what d'ya think? :)

Thinking of you both...and hoping you all get feeling better soon!

tiki_lady said...

oh mr. sun sun, Please shine down on me! Oh mr. sun sun, .....
ok, too many Barney dayz. My brain is fried! Sorry Sean has to put up with that crap. Alaska huh?? too far and too cold and too...

Olsen's said...

Hey, I got tanning twice a week. And I love it! It is my little bit of sunshine during the torutuous Utah winters. Wanna go? I did when I was prego, I just put a towel ovr my tummy sometimes. Hey, the baby needs a little warmth too right?