A big thank you to my friends who have been checking in on me and my sweet hubby for taking care of me and everything else. I can't forget Connor who does so much to help out too, he's always willing to help me.
I have pyelonephritis (kidney infection), pink eye and sore throat. My fever has been spiking so I have to go in everyday to get a shot of Rocephin, they are trying to treat me out of the hospital, keeping my fingers crossed.
I know that I am so blessed to be able to have babies, but it's a good thing that all these things are happening with our last one because I absolutely wouldn't do it again. I'm just one of those that pregnancy and I don't get along together. I envy those who have great pregnancies and feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. But I am so excited to hear that it's a girl. I have not had it as bad as some but bad enough. Let me know if you need anything other than a meal, my family is not even getting that lately:-)
Crappy, crappy, crap. That's all I can say. You're a tough gal. I know you're going to have blessing aplenty heaped on you for all you've had to go through to "multiply and replenish". Sheesh.
Love ya!
I'm so sorry that you're feeling so crappy Teri! But I am so EXCITED to read that you are having a girl! Our neighborhood could use a few more girls around here! Feel better soon! xoxo
OH, so sad you've been so sick. I too envy those who have great pregnancies.
Oh poo.....you should get giant bonus points in heaven for having 3 babies. That means you have been sick for a total of 2 years and 3 months.
Congratulations, it will be so fun to have a little girl, more expensive, but fun! I'm sorry you're still feeling so crappy. Here's to neither of us ever being pregnant again!
me too, me too. I had horrible pregnancies but they are all so worth it.
I am so sorry you are going through all this but God has blessed you with a beautiful little girl this time around. See, he is merciful!
well, that is until you realize that precious little pink comes with some tirades but that too is worth it! get to feeling better.
Hi,
It was exciting to find out that you're having a baby girl. So sorry to find out that the pregnancy is making you so sick.
In 6 months you'll be feeling great.
Come to the Pope Reunion and show your hard work off.
Hope you feel better soon:(
Post a Comment