Tuesday, July 21, 2009
It looks like it will be afternoon before I go in, though I was certainly awake at 4 hoping for that phone call. They said that they have a full floor right now and 3 people ahead of me to call in. I've always gone into labor and haven't had to do this before, it's kind of weird. Sean's home and my mother in law is here, we are ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Good Luck Teri! Can't wait to see the pictures of the little cutie!
Good luck, hope all goes well.
Love, Venna Rae
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
I am so excited~
Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to hear all about her! Good luck! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Teri, I am so glad for you that this is finally over for you and that you get to meet your little sweetheart very soon. I am also very excited to see the pictures. Call me if you need anything. YA HOO!
I'm so excited for you!!! Keep us posted!
OHHHH!! I can't wait! I'm dying to see this blue-eyed baby girl! I'm glad that Connor is doing better. How scary!
Oh I cannot wait!! Good luck! I hope you do a post on your baby girl ASAP!
P.S. Hope poor little Conner's head is doing better!!
Post a Comment