Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Conversation of Sean and Connor's yesterday

It's been a really long time since I've blogged! I have a bunch of pictures on the camera that I need to download and blog about, but it's my usual problem of not downloading them.. Yeah, I'll get right on that.

I just happened to have the computer on and Sean was telling me a conversation he had with Connor yesterday that I thought was funny.

Connor: I really don't like the show "Dirty Jobs".

Sean: Then you better get good grades.

Connor: What does that have to do with it?

Sean: If you don't get good grades and go to college you'll have a dirty job.

Connor: Did you get good grades?

Sean: Yes, that's why I don't have a dirty job.

Connor: What are good grades?

Sean: A's and B's.

Connor: What about C's?

Sean: Those are average.

Connor: What about F's?

Sean: Then you get to work dirty jobs.

my thoughts: hmmm.. there is something to that... I got bad grades, and I have a dirty job!

3 comments:

Nibarger said...

being a mommy isn't a dirty job ALL of the time...just the times that they blow out of their diapers, and the times they are sick and pukey, and the times that the eat dirt and play in the mud...ok so i guess it is pretty dirty. but the SWEET moments far outweigh the dirty moments!

Amy Jones said...

Ooooh....I so got bad grades. That makes a lot of sense. My advice to Connor: Shoot for the A's, my friend.

tiki_lady said...

teri, you are so funny! i think i found the answer to your blogger download issues. just download them all to photobucket then when you need a picture, just open your photobucket account and click on IMG and copy and paste and voila picture instantly and no waiting for an upload