Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Harry



In Sept. Connor brought this home from school. He was really disappointed because his "Harry" only had one hair! Picking him up from school I'd seen other kids bringing home their "Harry's" with lots of "hair" (grass) coming out the top of the cup. I could see why he was a little bummed out. Later I was looking through his homework folder and found this, I'll translate: It smells like my poop. It has one piece of grass. It looks like a baby.
Poor kid, he was really mad at his "Harry"! I was laughing so hard and took it to Sean to show him and read him what Connor wrote, I caught a whiff of Harry and he really did smell like poop, yuck! The last picture is Harry's progress. He's doing much better and I haven't noticed him smelling like poop anymore!

4 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

Harry is so cute!!!!

Emily said...

Nathan's paper was also not a positive one. Ours grew much better once home, but I am mean and he has been gone for some time now.

Allie said...

HAHAHA! I love that so much. Harry's not smelling like poop anymore, yay!

Amy's Blog said...

OMG, I just LOL'd really loudly at work! Lou, your kids have always been so funny.