We had a great Halloween! On Friday we went to Connor's school for the costume parade, it was fun to see all of the cute kids so excited about Halloween. Of course I forgot my camera, but it was just fine. I took some crappy pictures with my phone maybe I'll download those someday??? Halloween we watched our favorite series all day "Ghost Hunters" then went to the grandparents houses to trick or treat there, which is the only trick or treating Jackson would do, he was too excited to hand out the candy to all the kids that came to our house.
Connor was a Mad Scientist for school and the first part of Halloween, then dribbled oreo shake down his front and it wasn't done washing when he went trick or treating with his friends, so we quickly threw together his army guy costume. He had fun going around our neighborhood with his friends.
Jack wouldn't wear his spidey mask, he only put it on for Grandma and Grandpa Drew for a min to take a picture. The first few days after we got the costume he didn't want to take it off. I guess he got his fill.
Chloe was Tiggerette, I sewed a flower by the ear so she looked like a girl, she was very warm though!


9 comments:
CUTE!!! Your boys are getting so old! I can't believe it! I love the little flower on the tiggerette! CUTE!!!
The Harry grass thing is killing me! It smells like my poop, I love that he is so aware of the smells of his bodily functions! Your kids looked stinking cute for Halloween. I couldn't get enough of Conner's wig. I did get some pics at the school. I'll send them to you. What's your e-mail????
Smells like my poop!! Awesome!
so cute! i have that same tigger out fitt I use it for my baby shoots.
So cute...Fun costumes...I still need to come see the cute little tigger...
cute pictures and I love that you added the flower to Chloe's costume.
Can I please just steal that baby girl for a few days? She is so dang cute! Connor's costume was classic! I loved it! Rod says we need to do game night soon! You let us know when you're up for it!
The Drews are definitely the cutest kids I've seen from Halloween! Connor looks wicked awesome as a mad scientist!
Love, love the halloween costumes, especially the mad scientist. Chloe is getting so big!! Must come for another visit because I miss my Drew's real bad.
Post a Comment