Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

First one down for the count... Night, night sweet Cocoa Bean.

The second, following shortly after. He wanted to watch "choo-choo" with his "blank blank" and "jew" (juice). Night Digs.

Connor and Dad playing Xbox, but are currently playing Chess and listening to an awesome playlist.Sean realized I was taking pictures.

Me sitting by the Christmas tree and enjoying the lights in the darkAnd a titch on the bored side.



Happy New Year everyone! We wish you the very best this year, and hope that every wish you have will come to you. Happy 2010! Wowee how time flies!


Maybe this year I'll remember my age.. Sean had to remind me of my real age a few times, I was thinking I was a year younger that I am all year. Come on 35 bring it on!

3 comments:

Mads said...

Teri! you are way to gorgeous for words! i LOVE you!!! I can't believe how big Cocoa is!!!! we need to come over and see you SOOOOOON! love you! happy new year!

Jason and Kristin said...

I love your blog background. Connor's baptism was so sweet today. You looked beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

Teri, How can you be 35, your Mother is only 45. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter and good looking grandkids. Guess I should give Sean a little credit also for your cute and precious kids, Thank you for being you. Hope your New Year is wonderful and everything will go smooth....Thanks so much for your love.
Love always, Mom and