
Name: Chloe Elizabeth Drew
Also known as: Coco, Coco bean, little bit
Chloe got the nick name Coco shortly after she came home from the hospital because Jack couldn't say Chloe and said "Coco" and it stuck, we like it. He hasn't called her anything but "baby" since. Coco bean, because I just said it one day and it stuck. And little bit, because she is so darn little. At her 6 month check-up she was;
Weight: 13 lbs 4%
Height: 25" 22%
Head: 16.8" 52%
We've never had a baby this little! I think I figured out why she isn't sitting up by herself, her head is so darn big for her body. Poor little bit.
Chloe is the best little baby in the world, even better than Connor was. She only fusses when she needs her bum changed or something to eat. She loves her brothers, she always smiles at them and watches them run around. Connor gets her to laugh the hardest, especially when he dances silly for her. Jack loves to get up close to her and say "Hiiiiiiiii baby", help her play with her toys and give her kisses goodnight. She always loves to hear her daddy's voice, she especially loves when he sings to her, I must say I do too. She is our little angel we love her so much and we are so happy to have her!
I finally took some pictures of her in her blessing dress before she'll outgrow it... maybe she won't though?


The quilt was made by my sister in law Shannon, isn't it sooooo cute?


9 comments:
That quilt is stinking cute! I think she totally looks like you! Lucky girl :)
Oh, Teri she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Don't you think it is great to have both boys and a girl? Everyone needs a little pink in their house. Love her blessing dress and that beautiful quilt!
Don't you need someone to come over and just hold her all day for you??? I am so in love with that baby girl! She is absolutely beautiful!
She is so beautiful! What a blessing.
she is gorgeous and so are your pictures of her! great job!
Chloe aka Coco bean is so adorable.
I love the quilt that your sister in law made.
Teri...those are GREAT pictures! She's the cutest little girl. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Wow.
she is just absolutely gorgeous!
Love the quilt (really the fabrics are fab), but the baby is to die for CUTE! I so miss having a baby around, now that mine are almost 11
Enjoy her while you can. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment