Darn caffeine, I'm still up. For dinner tonight I hit the local Sonic and ordered me my beloved Route 44 Diet Coke with Lime (they always put 3-4 delicious lime wedges in it). I just took the last drought. Good bye yummy deliciousness.
Yesterday I thought I had a wonderful idea. Our crawl space is a little out of control... one side is a 'toy room' the other side is our storage. I have lots of bins of little boy clothes. Since we had our last child several months ago, and it's a girl, this means I can purge purge purge some of that storage (YAY!). I despise clutter and having too much stuff, looking around my house you'd never guess that though (helllloooo 2010). I started opening storage bins and dislodging the poor cute little clothes which have been cooped up far too long. I'm hoping they will have a nice new life. Some went to Kid to Kid (I love that place) and others went to a nice new home and the rest will be taking a trip to the closest D.I. I started this project in my living room which I always like to keep clean, it's like my sanctuary... well, not today. I was thinking that I should have taken a picture.. there were piles and piles and piles a plenty. Now there are just a few small piles hopefully gone tomorrow. I'm sure that tomorrow, when the mess is gone, I will really realize what a wonderful idea it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm still in the middle of that particular cleaning-up project. I've been in the middle of it for weeks because I too enjoy a clean living area. I should just dump it all out and go for it. It'd be done much sooner.
Good job, my friend. :)
Oh, and its that wonderful time of year when all the rubbermaid stuff is on sale. I have been going crazy cleaning out closets and food storage and under beds. Hmmm, could it be nesting?
i am doing that as we prepare to move! I have been holding onto baby gear and clothes for almost a decade. I finally got rid of many but chose to save all their homemade quilted baby blankets and some of their favorite outfits that held the best memories for me, in hopes their children will wear them, or if they had a pic in them, then I saved it. My girls are like. I remember that dress. Don't get rid of it. I want it for my child. DH didn't get mad because I went from 10 huge duffles down to 2, so he's happy for now.
Post a Comment