Thursday, March 25, 2010

Valentines Day

This is my delicious heart cake, it's a strawberry cake, made with real strawberries, so yummy!

We had a super yummy lunch. We did surf and turf. Connor and I LOVE LOVE LOVE crab. This was my first time making crab legs, all you do is steam them, super easy, super yummy and lots less expensive than going out for crab. We'll be doing this more! Sean loves him some steak, so Sean got some steak, and it was mighty delish too! And Yep! Connor is in his pj's. I'm sure I was too, Sexy right?

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

You have been a busy little poster!!!! Yum Valentines Day dinner. Do yo like the P90X thing?

tiki_lady said...

wait a minute, V'tines day?? we have already had another holiday! LOL
But, I love it! YUMMY we love crab legs and steak too!! What a great lunch and maybe you were in your pj's because breakfast was served up in bed, did he serve you OREOS???