Wow! Way to be ambitious on the blog posts! I love Connor's face in this one! He looks so patient and grown up in all of the pictures! What determination! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Why, oh why, have we not had game night yet??? You know it's really just so I can play with your cute baby right?! :) Just kidding! We are dying to get together!
14 posts! are you freaking kidding me?? LOL FEAST OR FAMINE baby,,, that's how you roll! Yet, I shall keep on scrollin, too! sing it wit me! OH wait, that's a country western song, ROLL ON 18 wheeler! LOL
5 comments:
Wow! Way to be ambitious on the blog posts! I love Connor's face in this one! He looks so patient and grown up in all of the pictures! What determination! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Why, oh why, have we not had game night yet??? You know it's really just so I can play with your cute baby right?! :) Just kidding! We are dying to get together!
I can't believe how big your babies are getting!!!! They are so cute!!!!
14 posts! are you freaking kidding me?? LOL
FEAST OR FAMINE baby,,, that's how you roll! Yet, I shall keep on scrollin, too! sing it wit me!
OH wait, that's a country western song, ROLL ON 18 wheeler! LOL
Your children are gorgeous!
Connor is such a sweet boy. I love your little Chloe. Her bright eyes and cheeks are to die for!
Hahaha! Hilarious. You totally captured all their little personalities.
Post a Comment