Friday, January 14, 2011

New Armoire

The Christmas tree is down, so we were able to put our new armoire in the house. We got it to store all of my sewing and crafting stuff in because I lost my sewing room. My sis-in-law Steff found them on Craigs list for $40 at a hotel surplus sale. I recruited my Pops to take me up to SL in his truck instead of borrowing his trailer (I'm so glad I did, these bad boys are soooo heavy!) Thanks again Steff!
Jack was great to help screw in the screws in the top.
Chloe and Jack found a great new place to hide, they played here for a few days straight.
It started here and...

Ended up here.

I don't have much in it yet, but it will get loaded soon!

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

ohh, i'm so jealous and greedy! I want two! What a steal! lucky you!

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

TERI! You have the cutest kids on the planet. Oh my good golly.