Sean, Teri, Connor, Jackson and Chloe
This is why we call Jack Charlie sometimes. Connor does it really good.
Jace and I are watching this and cracking up! He keeps saying...let's watch it again mom! So funny!
I loved it, the accent and all. THanks for the laugh. See you tomorrow!
Where did you get that! oh that is so funny!
Ha! I love Connor's Enlgish accent when he quotes this!
Oh my goodness, my fam loves this video and we will randomly say OUCh CHarlie dat hawt.Charlie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jace and I are watching this and cracking up! He keeps saying...let's watch it again mom! So funny!
I loved it, the accent and all. THanks for the laugh. See you tomorrow!
Where did you get that! oh that is so funny!
Ha! I love Connor's Enlgish accent when he quotes this!
Oh my goodness, my fam loves this video and we will randomly say OUCh CHarlie dat hawt.Charlie.
Post a Comment