Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I got tagged!

Autumn tagged me, I don't really know how to do all these fun blogging things, so I'm just copying and pasting, is that how your supposed to do it?

Who Do You Love?
So many, but my husband is a great start.

How Long Have You Been Married? 8 years this month!

Who Said I Love You First? hmmm, I'm pretty sure it was me. I should have held out.

How Long Did You Date? a year.

Where Did He Propose? In my apartment.

Who Is Taller? Sean

Who Is Smarter? hahaha, me.. ok not really... Sean is.

Who Does The Laundry? Me

Who Pays The Bills? Me

Who Mows The Lawn? Sean

Who Cooks Dinner? I do, but Sean does too.

Who Drives? Usually Sean, he's all trained in crazy driving.


Who Do I Tag? Natelli, Amy and Kristin

3 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, I couldn't find your blog after you left me a message. But I found it now!! I'm so glad you found me. How's your little baby? Well I guess he's probably not little anymore. I haven't read your blog yet I was just excited that I found it and wanted to say hi!

Autumn said...

Fun to read! And you did it perfectly! Tell Sean if wants he.. is more than welcome to mow my lawn after he does yours! :)

Natelli Johnston said...

yes, I have been waiting to get tagged. now I am truly popular.