Some months I feel like I have PMS, MS, and Post MS. I told that to Sean and he said that he better not comment on that, so I'm sure that I have had all of those for the last few months, sheesh, can we get a break as women? I'm on the verge of tears all of the time, even for happy stuff, or just driving down the road for no apparent reason.
I went visiting teaching today, yes, the last day of the month thank you very much. I got it done, I'm so glad that I can say that when my visiting teaching supervisor calls me. Our sisters we visit are such cuties, it's so fun getting to know people better, I love it. I just need to get my booty going every month and get it done, it's so nice when I've got it done.
I'm losing my fingernail. I had some strange infection in the tip of my finger a few months ago after I got my pin out of my wrist (apparently nothing to do with each other). I was trying to push back my cuticle last night and noticed that it's not my cuticle, it's the end of my poor fingernail. I can say goodbye to that fingernail in a month or so I suppose, it's been so good to me over the years.
I'm having an overwhelming feeling this week, with just being a mom and wife, our calling (odds and ends that need to be done), work, laundry (I haven't done any and desperately need too, but instead I'm sitting here at the computer), looking around my house and looking at all that needs to be cleaned or organized or put away, thinking that I need to spend more time with my kids, just playing with them rather than just watching or letting them play around me. I have spent time out in the yard doing some yard work, planting flowers and weeding, which brings me to my profound thought for the day. Why do we consider dandelions weeds? Other than them growing in the grass which we want totally pristine and green. They are a really pretty bright yellow color, they are soft, when they go to seed it's always fun for the kids to pick them and blow them (to create more in your lawn), and the broad leaf is soft it's not all pokey like the other nasty weeds. I just have a gigazillion in my back lawn and wonder if they will ever go away with the fertilizer we put on them, or if we are stuck with them, so I started thinking about them today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I agree and had this thought while I was weeding the other day, who decides what are weeds and what aren't?
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of course you can read it! That's why I started it. I love yours as well. I am reading a book right now called 'The Female Brain'. You should read it. It explains the differences between men and women's brains and helps you understand why you feel so different from day to day. It is really great and is a best seller right now. Being a woman can be so hard, don't be afraid to ask for help.
Dandelions are beautiful, I agree.
You crack me up! I am so glad you got your visiting teaching done too! It was so nice to have you both over. There is nothing like getting a few girls together to talk. Even if my kids were all over the place. Thanks again!
Post a Comment