Friday, April 11, 2008

We Have Teeth!


Yesterday Jack turned 8 months old and with it brought two new teeth. He's finally getting teeth! I was beginning to worry. I'm so excited for some reason to see those little bittys break through. He's been a good little guy, he hasn't complained too much... well not much more than normal.


My new favorites sayings from the movie "Only Angels Have Wings": "I'll be there next week at 2 o'clock" and "Yes, they have no bananas."

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love that picture!! Yay for teeth!! I can't believe he is already 8 months old...before you know it he is going to be out there playing with the big boys!

Emily said...

my kids didn't get teeth until at least 10 months. Annabelle at 20 months doesn't have all her baby teeth yet.

Allie said...

So, I have a blog.. it's not as great as yours.. but you wanted me to tell you about it, if I had one. ha, It's called flutterby. I think the address is www.flutterbydaily.blogspot.com. There you have it!

Jonie said...

The pictures really are incredible, your boys are so cute.