
I made bread today! Everyone in the ward is making bread and I was thinking I probably should too. I got the recipe last night (thank you Kaylynn) and went to Mindy's today to get some bread makin' supplies, then off to Lehi Roller Mills to get the bread flour and yeast. A 25 lb bag of flour is now $15... yikes. I came home and whipped up a few loaves, it was so delicious! I think I won't be buying bread anymore, it's every bit as good as Grandma Sycamores. This was my first attempt at making a loaf of bread (not in the breadmaker) so yay me!


9 comments:
Good job Teri! I'm so glad it turned out for you. Let me know if you want to come to one of the classes.
The classes are great...I got alot of ideas from them...15 dollars that is horrible....Stupid gas.
so proud of you, when it turns out (not always for me) it's a good feeling! Keep goin..
Great job! Bread can be hard but it is so worth the effort.
It's so yum huh. I have some baking in the oven right now. Hey, did you buy The Host? I'm wondering if its any good.
Yummy! I'll be looking forward to my favorite neighbor bringing me some hot bread in the near future!!! Way to go!
So very impressed! I'm jealous that your bread turned out. I think some evil witch cursed me to be forever unable to make good bread. Either that or I just inherited the bad bread-making skills from my mom. Hmmm. Congrats!
How did it turn out?
You are a goddess on so many levels. :)
congrats! recipe please. I made bread too, well. Cinnamon rolls, you still have to use YEAST! check it out on my recipe blog. http://solomonrecipes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment