
Sean has a super cool, very much loved iPod. U2 is his favorite band and really wanted the special edition iPod. He worked some extra shifts to buy it for himself. I guess this morning in my rush to get Connor to school and get our sheets in the washer before we left, I missed something that was in the sheets... When I heard the beep from the washer signaling its completion, I went down to put our nice clean sheets in the dryer. As I was pulling the sheets out, I saw some white earbuds and thought to myself "I hope there is nothing at the end of these." There was. A now very clean U2 special edition iPod. I'm pretty sure if it's still under warranty, this won't be covered. Yikes. I called Sean and told him, he sounded very sad. I feel so bad! I told him he could have mine, but of course he wouldn't take it. I should put this under my smooth moves section. Ugh!


9 comments:
I just did that with mine a week ago. It is really sad. I hope he can get a new one soon.
oh sooey Ter. that really bits the big one!
That totally bites the big one!! I'm so sorry for poor Sean! I'm sorry for you too since I'm sure the guilt is killing you! I've never washed anything electronic but I've dropped SEVERAL things in the mop bucket!
I am so sorry, you need to start a little collection for a new one. I will donate 2 dollars!
So Teri, I tagged you, would love for you to play if you feel like it. It is kinda fun to see what you write. Read my post to play.
CRAP! I would still try to get the warranty to cover it. (Do they ever ask specifically if it was washed in the washer?) Hope that everything works out.
Oh, man...that's one of those "oh, crap!" moments...except possibly with alternate language. I'm sorry. It's bad enough when something like that happens to a well-loved and expensive electronic item, but it's twice as bad when you have to feel guilty about it. Sorry, Ter. If you are going to take in collections, count the Jones fam in as well. :)
Luckily, I only washed the ear phones last week. But, I have washed the cell phone before. Not good!
I hope it is under warranty. We happened to get 3 ipods replaced for similar smooth moves.
Post a Comment