The long awaited night came and went. It was a really long day. Normally my bed time is right around when the sun goes down, it's sad that is what my life has come to. I drank enough Dr. Pepper to get me through the night. Dr. Pepper is so my guilty pleasure, I LOVE it!
We ate at Olive Garden, then we shopped for my nieces baby shower gifts, went back to the house and watched some Survivor (cheated; fast forwarded to see who got voted off, and it was hilarious, I was laughing so hard.) Then headed over to the theater. We saw lots of different lines outside and it was pretty chili. When we got there, they were already seating for our showing ::Laaaaaaaa:: We had to split up so that was a bummer. We had an hour to chat, so my sis showed me how to text.. boy.. I don't know that I should attempt that again. I'm SSSLLLLOOOOWW. I heard a guy come back from the bathroom laughing that there were about 10 guys in the bathroom, they were just staring one was pretending to slit is wrist. I thought that was funny. I thought the movie was pretty good, some of the actors I liked better than the others. I was really impressed with the guy who played Edward and I wasn't so sure before I saw the movie. Over all though I thought that for a Indie film with the small budget it was pretty darn good. Of course if it had a huge budget it could have been much better. If they do more movies for the books maybe they will have larger budgets?? Who knows. I'll buy it when it comes out of course. It wasn't my favorite movie, but it was pretty entertaining. I had a great night. Many thanks to the Kirks. I'm so glad that I got to go with you guys. Big Kiss MUAH!
I was talking to my friend today and remembered that after I saw The Count of Monte Cristo, I thought it was my favorite movie I'd ever seen. I haven't seen it since. I probably should, and read the book also.
Update on my silly insurance test. Everything came back good so I'm in the low risk category. I have to do some strange activity (like read an article) and report about it every quarter. What is this world coming to?


5 comments:
Monte Cristo is one of the best books. I had loved the movie, too, but after the book the movie just doesn't measure up.
I liked the movie too. It had it's ups and downs (like what was up with hanging out in the tree and the monkey on the back part that reminded me of Superman and Lois Lane). We missed you but family first right :)
Looks like fun! glad your insurance thing went well, that is funny though that you have to give a report on something! Survivor was soooo great, Randy finally got what he deserved! Sugar is so underated for how smart she really is!
congrats on the insurance going through. I saw the movie twice. midnight with my daughter and then mr. incredible wanted to see it and we went tonight, saturday! It was ok, not bad. I liked it.
I am sad the build-up to the movie is over... I need to find another good read. Maybe I should try out the Count of Monte Cristo, I have the movie recorded and watch it all the time. I felt the same way about the movie. They did a good job for a lower budget movie. (Hopefully the 2nd will have a bigger budget.)
Post a Comment