Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FUN STUFF!

I love watching the Biggest Loser, it's on tonight. I've only seen it once this season. It is such a motivating show. I think "if they can do it, I can do it." Not that I do it, but I could... Maybe one day I will. They just need to keep the show on long enough for me to get that motivated.

I cannot wait for Twilight. 2 days! I get to go to the movie with my sissa and my neicie poos. They are the ones that introduced me to the vampire world that I love so much. It will be so much fun, can't wait, can't wait!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

So bummed you're not coming with us! But...have fun anyway!

Guess what!? My cousin is on the NEXT season of the Biggest Loser! They just finished filming! You better watch!! His name is Blaine and I expect to hear you cheering him on over the fence!! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, Miss HOt Stuff what are you talking about getting motivated. You look AWESOME tomb raider! Wit Woo for Twilight, I hope I can love Edward, I'm still not sold on him.

Amy's Blog said...

The Biggest Loser always makes me cry and the host is that girl from Days of our Live...which brings back memories from high school. Are you dressing-up for the Twilight Premiere? I think I might have to!

Lindsay said...

I am excited about the movie to. My work rents out the theater every year and twilight is the movie they are going to show. I am excited to see it for free.

Allie said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I'd be more than happy to take some pictures of you guys!

PS: I sent the picture of the rocks! hope it's big enough.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I feel the same way about the watching the Biggest Loser, sometimes I find myself doing sit-ups while watching it. Whatever we can find for motivation is GREAT!

Yeah, I have my tickets for Twilight and am REALLY hoping it is GOOD! You will have to blog if you love it or not. I don't know what movie I will have to look forward to after I see it though.

tiki_lady said...

we went to see the midnight showing! what did you think?