Friday, November 7, 2008
I can't believe I forgot, how horrible!
Today was my day to pick up 5 first graders from school. I forgot. Ahhh. Thank heavens for wonderful understanding friends. Connor was sick today, I had started posting about it cause it was funny, but a little too graphic so I didn't post it. To make it short he had "surprise farts" and puke on the living room floor and sofa. It was a fun day. I looked at the clock at 3 and realized that I was supposed to pick up kids from school and didn't tell anyone that Connor was sick. Eeeeek. I was mortified, my heart started pounding. I called my friend and asked her if her son made it home. He had called her from school and asked if she was going to go pick them up. She went right out and got them. I'm so thankful for understanding friends. Sorry Mandi, Kristin and Roni!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi Teri,
I just logged on to your blog to ask you if you still had a headache--and I found that you had just posted.
Sounds like you've just had a mother's kind of day. It's a good thing we love our kids so much.
Too bad you're losing your memory though--you're pretty young for that.
JK
Oh, Teri Berry. I do love you so. And Connor. Even if he has surprise farts. And pukes on the couch.
I hate the feeling that you forgot something.
Those poor kids are going to be scarred for life! Kidding!!
I have surprise farts even when I am not sick. Tell Connor he is not alone!
That seems to be the story of my life lately. I think I've become a much dumber version of the girl I used to be before I had kids. How depressing.
Of course they were understanding...we all love you to death AND we've all been there. :)
You are SO Silly!! You know it was NO big deal at all. It happens, and that is why we are friends! Your the best!
Post a Comment