Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Really Early, but What the Heck!

If I can't share it with my friends than it's not much fun. After 7 months of trying, I'm pregnant. Since I've told so many people we are really keeping our fingers crossed to keep this one, as this was my 9th positive pregnancy test and we have two to show for it. It's a great sign that I'm sick already. I'm only 6 weeks and I'm sick. With my boys I got sick around 7 weeks. I'm still nervous though. This one will complete our family. I will be donzo after this one, and am quite excited for that. I'm really excited to be pregnant again, the being sick takes it down just a notch and maybe makes it a little more real since it's still fairly fresh on my mind. It's nice being pregnant this close to the last because I can remember all of the little cramps and other side effects of pregnancy. We had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

18 comments:

Amy said...

WooHoo! We can be pregnant together! Thanks for sharing the great news. I'm so happy for you!

Mandi said...

yeah, I am so happy and my fingers are crossed, but I know all will work out...now from Amy's comment...I need to call her!

Lindsay said...

I agree I need to call her too.....Congrats!!! Let me know if there is anythinig I can do for you.

Jodi Jo said...

I am so stinkin' happy for you. You are totally right about all the side effects being long forgotten... and Landen's only 3! I am also keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

So happy for you!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Congrats Teri! Let me know if you need anything.

Natelli Johnston said...

wahooooo!!!!!!1

Tia said...

Congratulations!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!!

Autumn said...

YIPEEE!!!! Did you hear my scream from across the fence?? I'm so excited for you guys! What the HECK were you doing up on the roof yesterday?? Crazy girl!! I'm crossing my fingers over here for a happy healthy pregnancy....and a girl.... :)

Anonymous said...

How great for you and your family! Hope all goes well.

Lewis Family said...

Congrats Teri! How exciting!! I hope everything goes wonderfully. ~Emily

Jonie said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats. I will talk to you soon!

tiff said...

So exciting! Crazy-you might have 2 kids that I've never seen. I need to come make a neighborhood visit!!!

tiki_lady said...

Hey girly! I am so happy for you! Congrats! R U sure, it's your last??? In that case, I hope you have TWINS! yep, you read it TWINS!!! I think everyone should have FOUR kiddos at least! I love having FOUR! FOUR is MORE, four is awesome! LOL

Four is misery, nnoooooo I didn't say that!! I mean it, I like four but then again I like even numbers! Just think when you go skiing or flying in an airplane or riding a ride at Disney! LOL, don't worry I am one of three! guess who was the one left sitting by all the strangers on a plane and at Disney, YEP!! ME! But, look how great I turned out! LOL

Woohoo for connor!

Amy's Blog said...

Lou Poo, I am still trying to get over being sad about us not being pregnant together....but SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I will cross my fingers for 2 more months just to make sure that this one "sticks". I also hope it is a girl. You should name her Lou Drew.

AMY MICHELLE said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Chelsea said...

YAY!! Congratulations to you and the whole family. That is wonderful news. I will keep you in my prayers and am faithful and positive that everything will be just fine. I am so Happy for you!!