Sean, Teri, Connor, Jackson and Chloe
Teri! Where in the world are all of these poop balls coming from! Sick...and I don't even have a puking problem! :)
Oh, my dear friend! Stay in bed! Besides - it doesn't matter what color clam chowder is! It's sure to make anyone sick! :) Hope you are on the up and up!
You are learning a lot about colors this week aren't you. I've come across a stray poop ball in my days too so I hear ya.
Hahahahahaha!!!! Those are really important life lessons Lou!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Teri! Where in the world are all of these poop balls coming from! Sick...and I don't even have a puking problem! :)
Oh, my dear friend! Stay in bed! Besides - it doesn't matter what color clam chowder is! It's sure to make anyone sick! :) Hope you are on the up and up!
You are learning a lot about colors this week aren't you. I've come across a stray poop ball in my days too so I hear ya.
Hahahahahaha!!!! Those are really important life lessons Lou!
Post a Comment