
I haven't blogged in a while, I just keep thinking "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all." It's no secret I really really really don't like being pregnant. It's funny how when you can't be and are trying so hard, there is nothing you want more than to puke and puke and puke because your pregnant, I keep trying to remember that, but it's getting harder and harder. I'm so glad that I've almost made it! I've been having contractions for about 3 weeks but they are not nearly painful enough or regular. My Dr. is starting me on the 21st if I don't go before, I'm hoping this is the week. Connor was two weeks early, my water broke, and Jackson was 10 days early, I just started having some serious contractions (I don't know how people do it natural, it really hurts!). I'm hoping for the water breaking scenario, it was easy and much less painful. If the worst part about pregnancy was the actual birth, I'd do it a million times, it's the pregnancy that I don't love. I love my kids so much though, I can hardly stand it. I can't wait to see this little girl, if it really is a girl. I can't part with our boy stuff yet, just in case it's really a boy. I can't get used to the fact that I'm really having a girl.
My mom finally got out of the hospital about 3 weeks ago. She got the okay to eat real food a week ago. She's having a hard time getting her strength back from being in the hospital for 2 months, poor lady. On top of all that, she sold her house last week!


11 comments:
That must be Barbie's first baby because no ones boobs look like that after! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!
your house will be colored in pink and you will love it! I am so glad your mom is out of the hospital! it has been a long time.
Soooo close now, glad to hear your mom is doing better. Here's to hoping you go early and healthy.
I'm so glad you are almost done! Let me know if you need anything!!
WOW SATURDAY? SUNDAY? WAHOO! And that barbie has to go! I am glad your mom is doing better.
WOO-HOO! She's almost here! I can't wait to meet her ! Hang in there! All my love to you and your mom!
Ian was in the room when I opened up your blog. He takes one look at that Barbie picture, jumps a little, and says, "Oh, that's just not good." Cracked me up.
You're almost done. Woot! I'm excited to see her too!
We're rootin' for a great delivery and a real sweet baby for you. One more week!
We need to get the scoop on your Mom.
What in the heck happened?--Life sure isn't dull for her.
Love you both and our prayers are with you.
My, my, my, my friend. I feel like it has been forever that I have talked to you. What the summer does to us. I cannot wait to see your beauty. Please call and let me know when, I will be happy to take the boys. The light is bright, the end is here!! NO more pukies! yeah! Keep me posted.
don't get rid of your boy stuff!!!! we'll take if off your hands sometime! ;)
That picture cracks me up!! Hope things go well for you when the PRINCESS arrives...:) THINK PINK!! NOT BLUE!!
Post a Comment