Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!

-From Sean
Teri was in labor for just three hours, and with one big push, Chloe made her grand entrance.

Our dear cousin Krista was our nurse, she made the whole experience so wonderful. She adjusted her schedule to make sure she could help. We owe you one Krista!

Teri and Chloe are doing fine and resting comfortably. We are still trying to adjust to the idea of a little girl in our midst, after so much time with the boys.

This morning, Jackson was looking at a picture of Chloe on my phone. Jack pointed at the picture, said "Baby" and pressed the phone to his cheek in a hug.

Connor is so excited, and just keeps saying "I can't believe I have a baby sister!"

The girls will be coming home tomorrow morning, which I 'm sure will bring a whole new feeling to the man cave Connor, Jack and I have built. Already the pink and lace accents are making their not so subtle appearance.

Welcome to the family Chloe!

17 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Teri!!

Natelli Johnston said...

WAHOOOOOOOO! you did it Teri! I am so excited to see her! congrats :D

Allie said...

She's BEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness. I have a Drew niece, finally. Haha, Oh wait... cousin. Can't wait to come see you all!

Raelyn Austin said...

Congratulation I am so happy for all of you....I can't wait to come see her ;o)

misc. said...

Shes got red hair! shes got red hair! yay i told you so! i love her already! i cant wait to see her!!!

Rod and Jess said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Good job momma - and dad too! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person! Please don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING! Welcome to the world of princess! :)

Mandi said...

Hooray!! It was good talking to you Teri, you sounded awesome for just having this beauty! Congrats, can't wait to meet her after our camping trip!

Jodi Jo said...

Congrats, Teri! I am sooo happy for you that she is finally here! She looks completely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Yippee!!!!

Amy Jones said...

I'm SO EXCITED to see her. You picked my favorite name, too! She's totally going to steal hearts, that girl. She's beautiful! Best of luck!

Tia said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! She's absolutely beautiful!

Jonie said...

So beautiful, can't wait to come and see her in person.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh Teri how exciting!!!! Congrats!!! Wow, a little girl to have two big brothers watch over her, how perfect! I love the name Chloe. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Hope you get plenty of sleep and recover quickly!

Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful LITTLE GIRL! And..... pregnancy is OVER! I hope the recovery goes well. She is really a cutie!

tiki_lady said...

what a great post from a proud daddy. Color your world pink get ready!! because she is going to have you wrapped around her little finger at her first cry.

congrats teri! I love that you have the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a mother to both boys and now a girl. It is the same yet very different.

Discovering D said...

Congrats Teri!! Glad you and baby are doing well!!

Allie said...

Aw, THANKS Teri! I love Zooey and think she is beautiful! That just made my day!