Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jackson's 2!

I can't believe he's 2 already, how time flies! Jackson is such a fun little guy, he makes us laugh even when we are yelling at him. I think he came into this world with his huge personality knowing he's going to be a middle child. We call him a turd most of the time, but we really love him and can't imagine not having him in our family.
We love you Jack! (The picture was the 3rd time blowing out the candles, he loved it.)

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm loving the green mustache!

tiki_lady said...

I love it! we still have to blow candles out multiple times! LOL, and sometimes it's for me! Happy birthday to your little man!

Jen said...

How cute!! I forgot how close in age our sons were. Brennon turned 2 on the 14th. Too funny that we call him our turd as well. He's a handful, but we love him! Happy Birthday to Jackson!

Amy's Blog said...

What a cutie Jackson is!! He may be a little turd, but he's an adorable little turd.

Jody said...

Gosh I love this kid! I'm a bad bad auntie for missing his b-day.