Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bubbles

Jack discovered milk bubbles, he was having a blast!

At least he was cleaning up.


He needs a haircut.

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

milk bubbles are the best especially if they are chocolate or strawberry! YUMMY! I think I shall go blow some milk bubbles of my own! HEY, I'm the queen of the house now, there is no one who can yell at me, to stop! why do mothers do that?? iT'S THE one time when a kid can get away with it. If I did that at say, My next luncheon those ladies would have me committed! (tells ya I need new friends, because true friends would blow bubbles with me!) I'm going to have a luncheon next month. I'm going to see who my true friends really will be.... wait we just moved, do I want them to know how WEIRD I really am, or should I keep wearing my costume.