Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dark, Snow, Vroom, Duck!

Missy and Connor on Missy's snowmobile.

Sean and Jack

Last month we went with my sisters family to their cabin. They let us take out their snowmobiles, it was so much fun. Sean accidentally made a wrong turn onto a dead end road that hadn't been packed down. We got stuck, really stuck! Jack got a bit worried but did really well. We were rescued by a neighbor that had some awesome contraption that pulled us out (he was a buff 17 year old cowboy). The next morning Jackson got up before the sun did. He was looking out the cabin window and saw the snow mobiles. He said to Sean "Dark, snow, vroom, duck!" Duck of course meaning stuck. It was a memorable moment for all. I don't think we'll take that turn again. Thank you buff 17 yr old cowboy! And thank you Jody and Brad for the great time at your cabin.

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

DARN, where's your camera when you really needed it! I want to see that buff 17yr. old!! LOL, noooooooo I am not a pedifiler, see I can't even spell it so tell Sean to stop looking my info up on america's most wanted! I was just sayin... It would have been nice for a photo opt of you know... a kind act of service for the newspaper...yeah yeah.. that's my story and I'm stickin to it.