Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sisters Quilt

Every year my sisters-in-law do a sisters quilt. I usually don't do it because they each start a quilt and pass it around to add on to it. I would be the one that is so behind and I would have them all piled up at my sewing machine. This year I'm participating, because Stacie had a brilliant idea to do a block of the month. We each do our own blocks that are the same, we pick our own fabric etc. I went out with Stacie and picked a pre-cut roll of fabric. Now I'm second guessing the fabric I chose. Oh well. Here are the blocks so far

. I was super behind and I caught up in a week. Go ME!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

It's beautiful!!! I love the colors you picked out.. or I wouldn't have let you buy them!

tiki_lady said...

GREAT JOB!! I am clueless about quilting. Haven't an idea. Like why do I want to cut all those squares only to sew them back together again?? DON'T GET ME WRONG! I adore and covet quilts! I pay top dollar for those amish quilts! But, what a priceless quilt you have because you did it and because its a sisters quilt, now i'm coveting! THANKS TERI for making me sin!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Super impressed!