Monday, May 12, 2008

Awesome Mothers Day!


Mothers day was great, so nice and mostly relaxing. Thank you Sean for making my day so nice. We hung out as a family, took a drive up the canyon (my happy place), visited with our mom's. It's nice to have our moms so close. Later, my sister came by with her family (it's an advantage living a mile away from my mom, I get her visitors too.) It was a really great mothers day. Connor made me a card at school and it says "I LAV MY MOM" it's a keeper.

I got a phone call from my niece who is living in Baltimore for the summer and she told me that she is pregnant! I can't believe I'm going to be a great aunt, sheesh! I'm so happy for Maddie and Mike they are super excited, well Maddie is, I think Mike might be a little shell shocked. They will be great parents. It's sad because I'm missing out on her first trimester because she's so dang far away. I can't hold her hair out of the toilet while she pukes.. I guess that's good, cause I'd puke too, and that would just be a vicious cycle. I'm just glad that they are coming back and I get to see the little baby and bond before they are off again. Congratulations Maddie Pie and Mikey Poo! We love you guys.

13 comments:

tammy said...

Love the smooth moves. Makes me feel like I am normal.

Autumn said...

So glad you had a great day! Love the picture! Aren't the cute little cards where they spell everything wrong so cute!?

Natelli Johnston said...

don't you dare quit blogging!

AMY MICHELLE said...

You are such a cute mom. Your happy place looks beautiful! I love going on drives through nature. Glad to hear you had a good Mothers Day! I saw your blog of Sister Hood..., I am excited to read some of the books posted on it.

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm with you on the puking cycle. Jason can hardly listen to the kids puke without dry heaving himself.

Amy's Blog said...

Why are they living in Baltimore? I feel so out of the loop.

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to miss you as my vt! I am sad, you guys were so fun to talk to, but thanks to blogging we can still talk! Love ya T

Natelli Johnston said...

yep, that is my dad. I am going to try and make bread wish me luck!

AMY MICHELLE said...

So I had to let you know my anniversary picture is two years old, I loved that picture of Spencer and I, and I didn't have any good recent ones. (I am 15 pounds heavier.) Oh well.
I wanted to let you know we are going to Moab the night of June 11th and staying all day Thurs. and then heading up to SL Friday. We would love for you guys to come down and play with us if you can!

Doug and Tami said...

Look at those CUTE boys!! Isn't it so fun having boys? I love it. ( I love my daughter too ;-)! Tami

Natelli Johnston said...

you are the best Ter! I just love you!

AMY MICHELLE said...

I love the Outlander Series!!! But yeah it is hard to get into for awhile. Be advised it is pretty detailed, especially in the first book. Let me know what you think when you get into it! It is not for everyone, but like I said I loved it.

Autumn said...

Teri you are the best! Thank you so much for the yummy bread! Bryan was SO excited! He LOVES homemade bread! We have the greatest neighbors ever! Love ya!