Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Twilight Obsessed


Yes it's true, I'm Twilight obsessed. I think it's all my sisters fault, she made me read the books when I was pregnant and sick and had nothing else to do but lay around and read, then I read them two more times. I kind of got over the series and read some other books, but then I just got the books on my ipod (again my sisters fault), and I've been listening to them constantly. I know I'm sad, but it makes yard work go by fast, I listen to it in the car and at night going to sleep (it makes for fun dreams, except when I was reading the polygamy book, then I was having polygamy/Twilight dreams, that was weird), I can listen doing housework (yeah, right like I do that, but I could), and while making dinner. I put the picture of Eclipse because it is my favorite one in the series... so far... could they get better?
I think my husband is a great mix of Edward and Jacob. He is very warm, I think that he runs at one o' eight all of the time, so it's perfect for my cold feet at night, he can be blunt and to the point, sometimes sarcastic (that's the Jacob part). He is wise beyond his years (he's super smart, if you ever want to know anything, seriously you can ask him, 99.9% of the time he knows the answer, it's almost annoying), he looks younger than he is and he is so sweet to me, he loves me so much. And I love him back! I'm such a lucky girl (I'm also so lucky cause my sister is so cool! Thanks Jod, I lub ya!)

10 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

you got the best of both worlds lady! your the best. But i will never forgive you for recommending 20,000 leages under the sea. I totally spelled that wrong.

Natelli Johnston said...

you look so beautiful in that picture where you are pregnant below, I love it, you should frame it.

Autumn said...

I love twilight too! We're so dumb..but we're not alone! :) Hey..I think I deleted your map off of the book group site...I thought it was posted to the wrong blog..I didn't even look until it was too late! Sorry! Go ahead and put it back on if you want to! :)

Sandy said...

You are killing me! I adore Twilight etc. but I think you win. Hey, I loved your baby post. I think it's fun that our boys are so similar in age. We've got that 5 year gap going on.

Sandy said...

OOps, This is Kristin and I'm accidentally posting under my mom Sandy so that Sandy post is really from Kristin and Jason.

Lindsay said...

I love it too!!! It took me a long time to actually pcik it up and read them but when I did, it only took me about 5 days to finish all three books.

Amy Jones said...

Ditto ditto ditto. I certainly have the obsessive-type personality which leads me to spend FAR too much time thinking about the whole Twilight phenomenon. I spent way too much time trying to cast the movie in my mind, too much time plotting my own version of the next book, etc. etc. etc. It's a sickness...but I LOVE it!

Natelli Johnston said...

I just notice your "smoothe moves" awesome! Ilove the quote of the week!

Amy Jones said...

I just noticed the smooth moves too...LOVE IT! You know that I can relate, I have my own smooth moves. Your quote KILLS me. How embarrassing!

tiki_lady said...

I went on a stake women's temple trip and on the bus the women swooned over these books. I read all 3 books in 3 days. Beauty and Warrior loved them too. We can't wait until August!