Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maceys.... a little piece of heaven.

It is so sad what I imagine heaven to be anymore. After shopping at Walmart for several years, I was out and about and needed to go grocery shopping and happened to be by my old grocery store Maceys, so I stopped there to do my shopping. I felt like singing "Amaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiinnnnngggg". It is so clean, and they have everything, and lots of people to help you, every worker knows where everything is. When they bag up your stuff, they rubber band all of your cool aid or garden seeds together. The bagger talked to my kids and entertained them. I've decided I don't care how many grocery stores I have to drive past, I'm shopping at Maceys now.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I agree....I love maceys!!! They have good caselot sales also.

Autumn said...

Macey's is the best! I wish we had one closer!!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh, I do miss Maceys! That was the store Spencer and I would shop at when we first got married. Back in the day when we would spend at the most 60 bucks! It is amazing by adding a few little bodies to a fam and you bill sky rockets. Too bad we don't have Maceys here in the Springs. It is a great family store.

Natelli Johnston said...

Did Macey's pay you to write this? if not they totally should!

Emily said...

I'm with you.

tammy said...

I love Macey's too. I love the bins of candy and nuts. You can't really find that anymore.

Jen and Eric said...

I have a special place in my heart for good old Maceys. I venture out sometimes but I'm too cheap to go there if I need anything besides grocerys...darn that Wal-mart.

Jen and Eric said...

Sorry, I did it again. Now I'm trying to help my sister set up her blog and I accidentally just posted under her name. So, this is kristin, not my sister jennifer. Sorry.

Allie said...

That actually does sound like Heaven to me! I'm so irritated that most people don't "serve" their customers these days like they're supposed to!