How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 joys: My three boys, being outdoors in the sunshine, having a clean house.
3 fears: Loosing a loved one (I have to agree with Chrissy there), having a natural disaster, suffocating to death.
3 goals: to look what is in my sheets before I wash them (any lingering iPods?), get into shape and Make lots of money to pay off our bills.
3 current obsessions/ collections: I collect workout videos (not that I use them, I have to blow the dust off them when I get them out). I'm obsessed with the computer lately and reading good books.
3 random surprising facts about myself: I can put my leg behind my head, I can still do a back flip on the trampoline, I can put an entire Krispy Kreeme donut in my mouth at once (mmmm that sounds good).
3 people I tag: Allie, Jonie, Amy Lou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I am impressed that you can still do a backflip! I lost that talent years ago!
You are a fast reader, one minute I read you are starting Outlander and then the next you have started the next book. Isn't nice to have a good book to read! Now if we could have a double to get all our Mothering jobs done while we read;)
I love it! you crack me up Ter! I did not know you could do all those tricks! I do want to go to the bread class, Kick ass! haha I just wanted to say that cuz it rhymed, pardon my french :)
Nat, you kill me. Your french is pardoned.
Laughing at Natelli's comment!! You are so funny...reading your smooth moves I think I'm recommending you not do any back flips! :) LOL!
Ter, your the best! I just love you. I vote we have a late night frolic session in my yard at least once a week all summer! you ready to kick ass at bread class?
just read your smooth moves, I had no idea just how clumsy you really are. how many bones have you broken exactly?
Hey...who's Amy Lou?
I hear ya with the workout videos. But I didn't know of your talent on the trampoline! And I seriously can't believe you busted your toe on your wool socks! I love it.
I need an update.
holy macaroni, you know a ton of people who blog! I like your meme.
Teri, your brownies were way good! I like the applesauce, however I am sad they are not as fattening, I just crave fat. Mother Goose blogger is cool, how do you know her?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Why have I not been invited to any frolicking low-fat brownie parties? Is it because you all know that I am drowning in a sea of sleep-deprived self-pity and probably wouldn't be able to come (say yes...do it...do it) OR is it because secretly you hate me and wish to have Natelli as the only foul-mouthed friend there? Hmmm...does sleep deprivation cause paranoia and/or tourrettes?
Post a Comment